Welcome to the Renmark Paringa Visitor Information Centre
Located on the edge of the magnificent Murray River, it is the perfect place to begin your Riverland adventure.
Let our friendly staff and volunteers help you to plan the ultimate holiday experience.
Home to the PS Industry and Argo Barge view the Heritage Vessels moored behind the Centre on the riverfront.
• Tourism information • Theatrette with interpretive displays
• Gifts & Souvenirs • Local produce • Internet access
• Booking agents for River cruises • Disabled access
• Accommodation bookings and enquiries • Event Bookings and enquires
Tourist attractions include:
• Award winning restaurants, wineries and brewery • Skiing, kneeboarding and wakeboarding
• PS Industry cruises • Historic homestead • Swimming pool and waterslide
• National Parks • Canoeing and back water expeditions
• National Rose Collection of Australia • Great selection of accommodation
• McCormick Centre for the Environment • Quality specialty shopping
• Houseboat encounters • Tourist drives • Walking trails • Golden limestone cliffs
• Camping and fishing • Wildlife park • Chaffey Theatre
• Majestic golfing greens • Skate and BMX park
Open 7 days:
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays 10am - 2pm
CLOSED Christmas Day and Good Friday
84 Murray Avenue, Renmark, South Australia 5341
P. 08 8580 3060