Chaffey Community Centre
The Chaffey Community Centre (CCC) is a warm, friendly and inviting hub for locals and community groups.
The Centre offers a diverse range of activities and classes including computing, literacy, gardening, cooking, sewing, craft and school holiday activities.
What the Centre Offers:
The Centre also provides a Renmark base for many local service providers and community groups as well as public notice boards and pamphlet racks displaying information from various agencies and groups in the Renmark Paringa and Riverland districts.
The Chaffey Community Centre offers the following;
- Four (4) free public use computers – printing available for a fee
- Small volume Fax and photocopying service – available for a fee
- Three (3) meeting / consulting rooms, a large open space area and a large kitchen / meeting room available for hire during office hours, after hours and on weekends. These spaces are flexible and can be configured to suit hirer’s requirements
- Further information is contained in the Centre brochure – Chaffey Community Centre Brochure
- For bookings, hire rates, hire form and hire conditions please contact Chaffey Community Centre on 85865745 to speak to one of our friendly staff.
- Provides volunteer opportunities in office administration, operations and special projects
- The Volunteer Hub for Renmark Paringa Council coordinating the recruitment of volunteers for the Renmark Paringa Public Library, the Renmark Paringa Visitor Information Centre and the Chaffey Community Centre.
To find out more about volunteering opportunities with Renmark Paringa Council, click here.
Click here if this interests you
Courses available at the Chaffey Community Centre - click on link for further information